Wednesday, February 10, 2010

7 Month Cutie

On the left is me at 6 months (I think), and on the right is my niece Miriam at the same age.  And below is my Eleanor at 7 months.  I think we're related, don't you?
At seven months Ellie is more entertaining than ever.  She's trying to figure out how to crawl, but mostly loves to roll around and wiggle in circles.  She loves eating solids and even kind of takes a bottle on occassion.  Oddly enough, she isn't the hugest fan of bananas (she'll eat them, but not with the same vigor as peas).  But she loves sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, green beans and applesauce.
She also cut her first tooth about two weeks ago.  Here it is in her silliest grin.
How can you not want to cover this face in kisses?

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing how much you guys look alike! She is for sure a cutie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is too cute! and looks just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she is DEFINITELY your daughter! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely you're daughter! Although I do see a bit of the Lewis and Ben side. She's gorgeous. Also love the name Miriam.

    ReplyDelete