Sunday, December 20, 2009

Some More Christmas Activities

 We had a great time on Saturday when Melissa and Stephen came over with their kids to make graham cracker houses and read the Nativity story together.  Much sugar was consumed.









On Sunday, Ellie and I wore the Christmas dresses I made for us.  We currently serve together in the nursery and so we brought a plush Nativity and told the Christmas stories to a 18-24 month charges.  They may not have really understood, but I think it is so important to share from a young age.





And here is Ellie playing with Ben.  It's so cute to see the two of them play together.  For instance, whenever I get done nursing and Ben comes into the room to change her diaper he first comes and sits on the bed across from us and says, "Hey Ellie!" and smiles at her.  She looks towards him and her face lights up in a huge grin, even her eyes smile.  Gosh, I love my family!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE Ellie's Christmas dress! Its gorgeous, I can't believe you made it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ellie's dress, but I can't really see yours. BTW did you dye your hair? it looks redder and just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete