Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ben Gets Squared

Ben loves his numbers. He always has.  Today is his squared birthday; he is now 25 (which is 5 x 5).  He's very excited.  Here is a little number tribute to my favorite mathematician!


Top Five Reasons Why Ben is Awesome (please tell me if you can think of a better title)
1.  He is a goody-two-shoes.  Meaning he does his best to always do what is right. I couldn't be prouder.
2.  He is an eternal optimist.  When Ben first asked me out and Iwas telling my then-roommate Tiffanie about it, she said, "Now, which one is he?"  And I replied, "Ben Lewis, the smiley one."  She knew exactly who I meant.  And that's who he is.
3.  He is incredibly hard working.  These past few months have been challenging, but Ben has put in every ounce of effort he has to provide for our little family, frequently working 14 hour days between teaching and tutoring.  He's amazing.
4.  He's a great father.  He is always willing to change Eleanor's diapers and plays with her every chance he gets.  He loves to get her out of her crib when she wakes up from naps and love her while I prepare to feed her.


5.  He's a fantastic husband.  He is always willing to help and serve me.  He's quick with compliments, and he thinks I'm funny.  I think he's pretty much the greatest thing that ever happened to me (after the gospel, though without it I wouldn't have him forever anyway). 



Happy Squared Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! And I LOVE that last pic of you guys. Super cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe.... this is kinda funny!... Happy Birthday Ben! We celebrated your birthday... but as an anniversary! Yea all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, that's sweet. HAPPY SQUARED BIRTHDAY BEN FROM THE TAYLORS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure I knew who Ben was... I wasn't THAT out of the loop. Wasn't I the one who said, "The smiley one?" Either way...you smile a lot. It's neat.

    ReplyDelete